WHO IS EM GEE?
Em Gee is a powerful, inspirational and educational speaker who knows how to engage her audience. As a transformative mind expansion coach with a background in education, she knows how to connect with her audience and create a space for training that truly captivates each attendee individually. She adapts all training and keynotes to reflect the needs of the group and has a knack for getting people out of their comfort zones enough for positive change to occur on many levels.
Located in Albany, Western Australia. Available for keynote presentations, ½ day and full day workshops both face to face and online. Travel interstate considered depending on current restrictions.
- Workplace Mind Expansion Keynote for BHP in 2021
- MC for 2021 ACCI International Womens Day Forum
- Workplace Mind Expansion for Success – Lincoln’s Accountants
- MC @ Monthly Great Southern Fusion Biz Co events – WA’s largest female entrepreneur network
- Workplace Mind Expansion workshop @ Bodycare Gym
- Workplace communication and mindset workshop @ Concept Tech
- Productivity and Procrastination @ ACCI Womens Leadership Forum
- Motivation @ Bodycare gym (members)
- Inspirational Story @ High School Leadership Program
- Multiple face to face and virtual workshops and trainings as part of Be Think Do Mindset Coaching
- Podcast guest on multiple podcasts
- Podcast – Conversations with Em Gee – thousands of listeners – 20 + Episodes
“Emily speaking and presenting is full of energy and engaged our staff well. She included relevant examples to our industry while including everyone through a comfortable training format. We felt her knowledge and expertise in mindset coaching really helped re-enforced to our team, the tools they can use to handle situations and thoughts better. We would highly recommend Emily to any company looking to invest in their employees and business.’’
– Natasha, Concept Tech
“Emily’s content is educational and applicable to every team member, her delivery is motivational, flexible and perfectly paced. It was practical, applicable and we were able to implement our learnings immediately. It was amazing to learn how simple yet effective it is to shift our mindsets. Our session with Emily elevated team morale and we’ve been buzzing ever since. I can’t recommend her highly enough, and we will definitely be back for more.”
– Amber, BodyCare Health Club
“We have seen a huge uplift in morale and culture within our team since our session with Emily. Emily’s story and learnings have enabled the team to shift their mindset and perception to focus on what is in front of them, this has ultimately lifted our performance in safety and quality. I have also adopted one of Emily’s tools – “Stop – Start – Keep” for my personal life and it has assisted with keeping me on top of some of the smaller things that focus can easily be lost on which hinder the bigger things.”
– Mark Dawson, BHP
Em Gee has a variety of popular keynotes she delivers on subjects including:
- The Perception Effect – The secret to understanding how everyone (including yourself) thinks
- The Mindset Effect – Harnessing the power of the mind to create more possibilities in life and business.
- The Team Effect – 5 Key Communication and conflict resolutions skills and strategies
- The Story Effect – How success is as simple as evolving the stories we tell ourselves