“Holy wowness, what a revelation and peace she brought into my life”
I’m Emily, and I know why you’re here.
Like me, you’ve experienced some sh*t in your past. Sh*t that you wish you could let go of, but occasionally, more often than you’d like it to, rears its ugly head.
It makes you feel overwhelmed, cranky, anxious.
It limits your focus, motivation and overall happiness.
You’re in the right place.
Women come to me with a loss of identity and direction. They leave empowered with tools to create the identity the desire and live the life they truly deserve.
Neuro-Linguistic-Programming and Timeline Therapy is what I do, but don’t let the fancy terminology put you off.
It is simple. Together, we can re-wire the way you think, in order for you to experience your best possible life.
As a Mum of two gorgeous girls, ex-teacher, personal trainer and now mindset coach, I have seen humans at their best and worst. But I know one thing. We are all doing the best we can with the resources we have available to us at the time.
What I can do for YOU, is teach you realistic and straightforward mental resources, that give you your power back.
No more worrying about what others think of you.
No more seeking quick fixes.
No more guilt for spending time and money on number 1 (you!)
No more wasting money on things that make you feel better for just 2 hours.
No more thoughts of the past impacting your decisions of the future, or ability to be in the present (ommmmmm).
Featured in blogs, podcasts and television… it is my mission to impact thousands of women all over the globe. Delivering solutions to empower mind & body connection. Solutions that WORK.
Now to answer the question at hand…
I don’t bend your mind, I am not a mind bender. However, I do teach you how to change the neurology of your brain through thought-work. I show you that you have it in you to bend your own mind in whatever way aligns with you.
Random interesting facts that you may or may not find interesting about me
- I never really learnt to ride a bike until I was 19, just before I went to Vietnam and rode on some of the busiest streets in the world!
- Fresh tomatoes are the devil… they literally make we want to vom
- Studying is my jam donut… I LOVE learning. I cannot think of a time in my life when I haven’t been studying something new.
- I’ve always believed ‘I am not a runner’.. but this year went and ran a 1/2 marathon woop woop run Forrest!!
- My daughter Rori, was originally born Rory. No she didn’t have a sex change, I had a change of heart and when she was 3months old we changed the spelling of her name.
- I grew up in at least 7 different houses.
- Originally I am from Ngongotaha, New Zealand. I now live in Albany, Western Australia. I’ve lost count of all the places in between.
- I once vandalised a boyfriends car for cheating on me with one of my best friends at the time. I hope writing this on the internet doesn’t get me arrested. I have better coping strategies now lol.
- When I was 5 I had so much anger, I needed to see a psychologist. She gave me an angry pillow to beat up. I still think about that pillow now if I get angry (which isn’t very often thank goodness!)
- I love ALL kinds of exercise (I’m not sick in the head I swear), I can’t fit in all the exercise I want to do! I love the gym, boxing, dancing, running, swimming, yoga… I need more days in the week (or less children who require my attention, but I suppose I am not willing to give them up haha)
- Hubby and I have 2 daughters. Shop is now CLOSED. I am done and dusted. Any tips for convincing hubby to get the snip appreciated.
I'm totes qualified
As I said I have studied a lot soooo;
- NLP and TLT Master Practitioner (NLPAA Approved and Internationally Recognised Qualification)
- Hypnotherapist (intuitive..NOT scripted)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing Major)
- Cert III and IV Fitness
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Primary School)
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
Plus certificates/additional study in Meditation, Pre and Post Natal Exercise, ZUU, Neurological Studies, ESL/EALD..and more I can’t even fathom consciously. Ask me next time I have 2.5 glasses of Pinot Noir.