Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://www.bethinkdocoaching.com (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for mums interesting in fitness offered by Be Think Do Coaching (Emily Smith, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms)govern your use of this Site, as well as Be Think Do Coaching’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Emily Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Be Think Do Coaching’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- All Be Think Do Coaching’s products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- Be Think Do Coaching’s provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that Emily Smith, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Be Think Do Coaching Community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
- All material on this Site, in our Be Think Do Coaching Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial or personal, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Be Think Do Coaching. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to TBe Think Do Coaching, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Be Think Do Coaching.
- Nothing contained on this Site or in our Be Think Do Coaching Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Be Think Do Coaching will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Be Think Do Coaching Community or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Be Think Do Coaching Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Be Think Do Coaching team.
- Invoices for any Be Think Do Coaching’s program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing Emily@bethinkdocoaching.com
- Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorise us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
- Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
- We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorise a debt-collection or other authorised agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
- We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
- We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
- In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
- We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Be Think Do Coaching Community or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages.
- You cannot transfer or assign your Be Think Do membership without Be Think Do prior written consent.
- We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact Be Think Do Coaching at email@example.com to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Be Think Do Coaching will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Be Think Do Coaching products or services, please email us at Emily@bethinkdocoaching.com
Trading Name: Be Think Do Coaching
Telephone Number: 0437780640
When accessing the Website, the Company may learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Children Under The Age Of 18
Neither our Website nor our collection of information, including email list, is intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or comment features of this Website, whether public or private, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Once notified, we will promptly delete any information we way for a child under the age 18. However, we shall not be held liable for the obtaining of such information, as our site is not intended for those under the age of 18, nor do we market to such.
Information We Collect About You
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. This Website may provide various places for users to provide information. We may collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments on blogs or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and cookies, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we may collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data. We use this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our Website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
How And Why We Collect Information
The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and the Company, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties will receive your information.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
Disclosure Of Your Information
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
How we Protect your Information and Secure Information Transmission
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are in the EU and visiting our site, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Those rights include:
We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the necessary information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.